The rambles and rants of one who dreams of publishing and producing bestsellers...
One can do and one can dream.
I do BOTH.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Change

A list of things I have done because list are fun:
  1. Most obviously, I have a new header. It's me, Annabelle, and Jabba the Alligator Snapper.
  2. I changed the background to a lovely pattern I found on deviantArt. (credit and link at bottom).
  3. I changed the color scheme and font.
  4. This is boring.
  5. You probably want something more fun than this.
  6. I should get to homework. Augh! OWL! (Online Web Learning, or whatever).
  7. There's a new page. Check 'er out!
  8. drum roll...
  9. I have an awesome clock! Yes! The time down to AM and PM is correct on it and it looks rather nice!
  10. Oh and an extra note: for anyone interested in the 'Something FUN!' Contest and it won't let you post an entry, just post it here.
This is a short post brought to you by boredom. Now to do some OWL and then go get some yummy raw dead fish draped over chunks of sticky rice with seaweed and other things. I mean... sushi. Yummy... delicious... I should stop now.

TTFN! (Ta-ta for now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment