The rambles and rants of one who dreams of publishing and producing bestsellers...
One can do and one can dream.
I do BOTH.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm BACK!!!

First off: Flame Phoenix, many many apologies as I was your secret blogland Santa. I got home from college and haven’t been on my computer at all since. No lie. I’m going to draw your character and, if you really want, I will send you the original to you. Even if you’re in Ireland. I can understand if you decline the offer.

Did everyone else have a great Christmas (Winter, Holiday, Hanukah, whatever) break? I did! Home for a month! Yes! And in… three days I head back up to college to continue my studies. But I had loads of fun at home! I received two wonderful carnivorous plants from my best friend “The Llama”, Pumas to play racquet ball from my dad (yay! Bring it on, Llama!), and Bazilio Charles the betta fish from… sort of myself.

Mordecai Jawz (Venus Flytrap) and Bartimeus Charm (Pitcher Plant). Mordecai has more growing to do, so you can't really see him. He's a stump behind Bartimeus. Thank you, Llama.

His majesty, Bazilio Charles, my crowntail betta

Sir Lughaidh (LOO-ee) Moxmox, my sister's yellow half-moon betta

I’ll continue my story soon-ish, whenever I have time, so hang in there whoever read it. It will continue and it will get weirder! It’s not what you think at all! I hope… Hopefully I have someone on their toes. As for all my books that I’m working on (since I am an Author to be), I’ve gotten minutely farther but hit a wall called nature and home. They took up all my time for a month. A happy, carefree month of dogs, cats, cows, and family! It also gave me time to discuss with my sister, ThiefQueen, other possibilities and details on our upcoming mega series that will blow the world out of the water with complexity! Honestly, if you are in the US, I will announce when the first book gets published and please buy it!

On that note of publishing, if anyone has tips, please put it in the comments. We’re dying for information about publishing and want to know about copyrights and whatnot. So if anyone can help two poor college girls wanting to share their ideas, comment. You (hopefully) will not regret it. I doubt you would, unless you are not a fan of fantasy fiction at all.

That’s all for now. Back to the dishwasher before mummy gets home, and then to packing for school, and cleaning my room… and the house…

Oh! And I'm going to change the blog's look with some more original art, so hang in there! It will be epic!

9 comments:

  1. I was going to leave a reaction, but then discovered I could not decide which was appropriate. Then I decided on this one:
    Dawwwwww!!<3 Lughaidh Moxmox is so cute! I lurve him! Happiness, sweet happiness. Kissem mai fishie! *kisses fish bowl.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. It's huge, I know, but my computer is being irksome and will not allow me to render it. Like or no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I would like for you to send me the original, but, I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble of it.

    So I will decline.

    *hugs* thanks anyway!

    ~flame

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure, Flame? I doubt it would be that troublesome. Just a lot of stamps, and I would find the fun ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I would like you to.

    But my mother would not approve a stranger sending something from America.

    I dunno maybe....

    Come to dereks blog, if you have time I mean

    - Flame

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... Hadn't thought of that...

    To bad I can't send it to Derek and have him send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...

    *ponders*

    O.0

    How's life? Any advance in that's book??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life is fine. I have A&P tomorrow! Whoo!

    Books... I will get to them. Working between school and between a book that stands alone that I am so amazingly passionate about, and one for the mega series my sister and I are making together. Thanks for asking though!

    ReplyDelete